Friday, October 30, 2009

Easy Does It

Easy Does It is my post for all of you that say you can't make anything. Either because you don't know how or you can't come up with any ideas. My Easy Does It posts are just for you. Here are some really easy and inexpensive projects that don't take much time or effort for you to do.




This witch's broom is simply made out of one large tree limb. Then I've gathered lots of thin twigs and branches-some I've cut for size. Bundled them all together and tied them with a piece of twine.
Pillowcase Ghost is made of just that, a pillowcase. I just cut the edges and made a hanger out of wire for it to hang on.






I love using different material especially wire. The knarled wire tree is pieces of wire twisted and bent to form a spooky tree. The wire can be found almost anywhere. I got my at Cal Ranch and it was cheap and comes in a huge roll.










I made these wooden candy corn forever ago. They are just scrap pieces of wood that were left over from another project. Then I just went and bought some tole paint from Walmart for a dollar or two a bottle and had at it. I think the older they get the better they look and they bring a nice pop to the porch.

4 comments:

  1. I forgot about your cute candy corns. I'll have to remember to work on that sometime and make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying over those candycorns. Next year please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. next year i'll have a candy corn makin' a'gatherin'. they are super easy to make!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Jamie I am thrilled about your new blog! You are so talented and now the world gets to see that! Way to go and keep up the awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete