Thursday, October 29, 2009

In The Beginning....

So I guess here goes. With lots of encouragement from family and friends I have been sucked into the world of blogging. I don't know why I resisted so long. I'm constantly checking out other people's blogs, but swore I'd never cave into it. So I caved.
I do have a purpose in this blogging craziness and that is to share what I love to do and that is to create and decorate. Everyone has a talent or a fancy for what they like to do. Whether that's singing, cooking, speaking, sewing, etc but I love to make crafts. I'm not saying I'm the best crafter out there but I love to create things and then decorate with the things I've made. It just makes me happy. I've been trying to put my skills to use for the last 2 years. Actually making the time to go out in the shop and try to come up with something that I would want let alone what someone else might . So this blog is going to be my creative outlet. You can take it or leave it. I hope that you will take it and maybe find something that you can enjoy or could use from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment