Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Porches Decor




































I thought since it is just 2 days before Halloween that I'd better post about Hallow's Eve and quick! One of the many things that is on My Bucket List is I want to possibly make a living in the craft/decorating business. I'm big into decorating my porch. It looks different every month. That's just how I work and yes I'm kind of a freak about it. I figure that if my house looks good on the outside people will think it looks equally as good on the inside. To me this is a good thing because most the time my house looks like, as my friend MC would say, its been robbed. I want to be able to do this for other people while hopefully make a living doing something that I love. Like I said before everyone has talents and some people don't have the time, energy, money or knack for decorating their home or porch whenever the notion comes to mind.
I want to be able to go to someone's home and decorate their space using their decor to create something that is them. Then if needed I can make or we can buy whatever we need to complete the project. This makes a final result that is customized to your tastes and saves money and looks incredible! Here's some pics of Halloween Porches. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. so talented! I'm loving my broom still. Thanks so much for helping me out a little. I need to start pondering the next season. Maybe in 10 years I'll accumulate enough cute things to fill my courtyard up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you blogging! so proud.

    ReplyDelete